Thursday, March 03, 2005

Here we go.......

OK, so I finally got round to putting one of these up on the net. I did my website a while back, but it ain't the best place to put thoughts and ideas due to the construction effort and time required....... so here I am.

I've been glancing through some of the Blogs made by mates and can see a weird trend going on in their Malaysian minds....... they are all f*****g crazy!!! Not exactly the same people you see on Saturdays down at the local haunt..... hmmmm

Anyway, first entry, let's make it worth reading so that I don't get loadsa comments telling me to shut the hell up and go back to rolling 'Ones'............ (you gotta be a wargamer to understand that comment).

Well, its Wednesday and work has been seriously boring. I'm a manager at one of the colleges here in Malaysia, and in addition to management work, I am also a Principal Lecturer in a number of Engineering and Management subjects. Well, today I've been writing exam papers............ one of the most boring parts of the job (the worst part of this job is having to mark the buggers). So anyway, I'm really looking forward to Saturday when I'll be hanging out with the rest of the gang, gaming, smoking, chatting blah blah........

My parents are coming down on the 14th March for their annual visit. They only get to see us and their Grandkids once a year so I've gotta make the month they are here special. But their visits always worry me......... why????? Its quite simple. They ain't young. I see them once a year. When I collect them at the airport I worry about how old they have become, how old they look........ coz they will have aged by a year and every time they come here they look older and it really hits me that time is moving on........... kinda puts a bit of a downer on their visits, but thats how it goes.

Apart from that, we normally have a good time when they're here. Dad loves the fact that he can see more football games here than back in the UK. Mum spends most of her time with Liyana and with Alex as well this time...........

That's all for now. Maybe another entry a bit later if I have the time.

2 Comments:

At 12:33 pm, Blogger mudster said...

Am I one of the f****** ones?

Lolz ahha

 
At 1:26 pm, Blogger Shinobi said...

Mudster - yep you is one crazy f****d up necron wrestling engineer-dude.

LOL - actually referring to some of the blogs by other shop residents!!!!! But you can be one of them if you feel left out ;)

We're all f****d up man ha ha ha ha

 

Post a Comment

<< Home