Tuesday, March 08, 2005

My Team's driving me up the wall..........

I am a supporter..... a true supporter. My team's results really affect the way I live, work and play. When my team loses, it really affects the way I behave, my emotions etc etc.

That's why supporting my f****** team makes me such a moody b******..............

My father's side of the family comes from the East end of London, and as such I was taken to a lot of games of my team very early in life. I had my team shirt bought every year for me as a birthday pressie, constant subliminal messages that I should be proud to be a supporter of my team............ while all my mates supported other teams, I kept my family allegience.........

Don't get me wrong, I would never change my team of choice. I am still contemplating getting a tatoo of my team's crest on my arm, but MAN they are seriously p****** me off and have been for the last few years.

We seriously need to sack the board. The manager is normally the scapegoat for all the hate an disapointment, but I feel that is unfair. After all, even if he is bad, who hired him? At the end of the day, who approves the player signings, who decides the transfer of our best players to other clubs, who decides where the money we get from selling our assets goes to??? THE BOARD!!! And even when the team is in dire straights, the board still rewards themselves with nice little bonuses and raises...................

I checked the premiership teams, and currently there are 18 players up there who used to play for my team. Now we have a team of players that I don't recognise, have a handful of caps between them (normally for some obscure nation that win nothing), and once they do prove decent quality, the board will sell them off to pay for their new luxury yacht..........

RANT RANT................

I don't think I even need to mention the football team in question. Those who know about footy should be able to guess from the clues I have written above...........


SACK THE BOARD!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home