Tuesday, April 05, 2005

Shinobi's Chronicle.....

Just a heads up..... I have anuvver Blog-type-thingy over at the Dungeon Crawlers website. Its more of a gaming Blog wiv bits n' pieces about modelling and game projects, but does have a few pieces that are more Bloggy and life-experience kind of bollocks!!!

Pop over and have a butchers.......

Shinobi's Crawler Chronicle



Entered a figure in the Fantasy competition at Wolf's Game Shop. Pictures on the forum and poll are still pending, Eric has PC probs...... Think I stand a decent chance of winning, my choice of figure should help me (he he he Bare Breasts he he he)

The next competition is WH40K. Still not sure what to do for this. Wanna do something new, but not sure if I can get sumfing done in time, so may have to enter one of my older models. There'll be more entries for this one, so I'm less sure of winning.

My boyz won a crucial game on Saturday against one of the top teams in the division, and to make it sweeter we were away! Now up to 7th with a game in hand. Could move back into the playoff positions if we win the game in hand. Got Burnley next.......... hmmmm Battle of the Claret and Blues.....



Currently playing:
"The Middle" - Jimmy Eat World

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home