Wednesday, May 04, 2005

Ever thought about what you'd wish for?????

Sometimes I think about wishes.......... about what I would wish for if I had the chance to have one come true. I'm sure that most people have considered this at least once in their lives.

For some people, they would say... "I would wish for world peace".... kinda reminds ya of Miss World dunnit. Its all bollocks! These people would never ask for this if they had been given one wish. The participants in Miss World would wish for better looks, bigger breasts, an attraction that no man could resist etc etc....

For me, I reckon I would wish for the ability to make pictures come to life, and follow my wishes......... stay with me here, I'll explain.

If you wanted a new car, you could buy a magazine and use the ability to make a piccy of a Porshe, Ferrari, Roller become real.

If you wanted an album, you just buy a magazine and lo-and-behold the album could be yours.

If you wanted to get some revenge on an idiot who pissed you off on the road, just find a picture of a Tiger tank or Battle Robot/Mech and then go find him.

If you wanted some *ahem* fun, you just buy the magazine, video, switch the channel on the TV, and there she would be, all yours for however long you wanted her!

Yeah, that's what I'd wish for.......

Now, what would you wish for??????

he he he he he he he

2 Comments:

At 8:15 pm, Blogger Art-de-Vivre said...

I'd wish for a clone (clown ?) who'd go to work in my place so that I could spend my time building terrain and paiting minis...
What about minis becoming real ? I'm sure I would have a nice time with a Fianna or two...
Cheers !

 
At 9:35 am, Blogger Shinobi said...

No need to waste the wish on a clone, just do the same as me and make a picture of yourself come to life and send him to work, plus then you could make the Confrontation cards become real and have a set of really cool miniatures!!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home