Tuesday, May 31, 2005

Its......... H A M M E R T I M E !!!!!!!!!!!

YEAH!!!!!

My boyz fought a hard (and at times frustrating) play-off final last night against Preston, and WON!!! English Premiership here we come, back after two years out!!!! WOOHOOOOOOOOO....



Marlon Harewood was as annoying as ever, winning bugger all headers, oblivious to team-mates around him that are in space and scoring positions. I hope the bugger gets sold and replaced in the summer. He doesn't deserve to follow us up.

Matty E had a quiet game. He normally is our most dangerous player, but last night set up the goal - granted, but didn't really do much else.

The captain, Reo-Coker has no pace........ even defenders were outrunning him.

Repka was surprisingly controlled (it was his last game for us).

I think the best player for us was Ward in central defence. Strong, good tackling, good positional sense....... looks promising for next season.

Our goal keeper, Walker, looked pretty stable, but I think was lucky he got injured near the end of the game, coz he handled the ball outside the box which could've seen a red card, leaving us with 10 men for the last 10 mins *gulp*. Instead he buggered up his knee and was subbed.

We should have had 2 penalities, and at least one of their players should've been sent off (O'Brien - dirty f****r).

We won, and now can look forward to beating Arsenal, Chelsea, Man Utd, and Liverpool. Was I happy.............. do ducks like water????? Pulled a muscle in my shoulder after punching the air and leaping like a mad-man when we scored, got carpet burns on my knees after sliding across the floor towards the TV when the final whistle went, and got no sleep last night after the game...... I was just too high!!!!! Pretty sure the neighbours lost a couple of hours sleep as well with me shouting and cursing the Ref for always giving decisions Preston's way, and also throwing curses at Harewood (god, I really don't like that player).

Bring on the new season, the Hammers are back in town!!!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home